Friday, September 18, 2009
We're Home
Just wanted to confirm that we came home today. I couldn't sleep (or eat) so I got ready early and headed to the hospital. I arrived about 8:30am, and Jacob was nearly ready to go. We waited for him to wake up and have another feeding, but we were out the door by about 10:30am.
As soon as we got home I felt like I hit a wall--I am beyond exhausted. I got a short nap, but I'm pretty aware that I'm going into a time of very little sleep. With all the stress I have had a hard time eating, and have lost 10 pounds! The funny thing is that I've gained an extra 10 pounds over the last 9-12 months. Now I know why! I had the reserve to burn. :)
I'll post more tomorrow!
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Em, you need someone to take care of you! Why don't we live there???
Can't wait to see more pictures of Jacob at home and with Adam.
Wow! WE are so very excited for you. I did get your text last night - thank you. Remember to 'Baby Whisper' and put Jacob on EASY. I also have a couple of baby DVD's (Baby Whisperer, and Dunstan Baby Language) that I'll mail to you soon - they are great!
Post a Comment