Here he is--the cute baby! My friend Lisa lent me this cool bassinette.
This is me trying my new moby wrap. Sam thought I looked like a Jedi, so he added the light saber.
Here is Sam's mom, Irene, holding Jacob.
Adam feeding Jacob.
Here are all my guys!
Adam loves to hold his brother!
Irene, Jacob, and I
5 comments:
I'm totally jealous we're not there for all the adoption craziness. Thanks for posting updates though, I get really antsie if it's been a while.
Beautiful Family! Congratulations.
Love the Moby! Congrats again! I'm so glad he's home with his family.
what a cutie! and I love the lightsaber. Wouldn't it be nice if it could fold clothes & do dishes?? :)
Ahhhhh...time stands still for the new baby. I love it. Congratulations, Peerys! What a faith-filled journey!
We hung out with Clark a few weeks ago (we're living in NJ for 6 months and Clark is in DC without his family, so he visited). We would have loved to have you too! We're huge fans!
Post a Comment