Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Update Friday Morning

Hello everyone! So the latest news--Savanna is supposed to check out of the hospital on Saturday, though she may ask to stay until Sunday. Baby Keaton will probably be in the hospital until Monday. She is very firm that we are the right family for Keaton, and Isaac is very against it. So we're hoping and praying for another miracle--that Isaac's heart will be softened. I know everyone's been praying and it feels like this is dragging on and on, but we need your prayers now more than ever. Every day we need to pray like it's the last day and everything will be fine tomorrow if we can just give it all we've got. But then we may need to get up and do it all over again tomorrow. We'll be speaking with the attorney this morning, and then the social worker does our first home study visit. We are hoping (and we will do all we can) to go visit Savanna and Isaac in the hospital this afternoon. I know everyone wants to know if there's anything they can do to help. I will admit, and it seems silly, that I have 2-3 gallons of peppers (that I grew) sitting in my fridge. I keep meaning to cut them up and freeze them, and I'm worried they will go bad before I get to it. Thank you thank you thank you!!! Amber--for the pizza and breadsticks (Adam ate nearly all the breadsticks himself!) Lisa--for the baby equipment Shelby--for taking Adam and for dinner (soooo yummy! Sam loved the tomatoes, and I even tried one!) Carol--for the baby supplies We feel your love and support. Thank you! Emily

1 comment:

amy said...

Emily! I had no idea. I will pray for you. Do you want us to come down and cut peppers for you? We will. I would love to see you when the dust settles...a lunch date, play date, sit and talk, whatever. You will be in my thoughts!!