Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where's the baby?

So, the other day I put Jacob in his swing and went down the hall to do something. I heard him squawking in there, mad to be left by himself. After a minute it got quiet (which always makes a mom nervous) so I went to check on him. He was not in the swing. In a panic, I looked to the high chair--had Sam moved him? I looked around the room--had Adam picked him up? Then I heard baby sounds near my feet. Here is what I saw:

Without a bonk or a cry, he had wiggled himself out of the swing and onto the floor. How he did this, I have no idea. But he was happy as can be, chillin' under the swing! BTW--he does not always look like a deer in the headlights, it's his response to the flash on the camera.

No comments: