Today we went to court and finalized Jacob's adoption. We were joined by Sam's parents, and his brother-in-law Thomas. We were grateful to have them all there.
This is us as we waited to go into the courtroom. It was an early morning for all of us!
My two cute boys. They are different as night and day, and each adores the other. One of the best parts of being a mom is watching your kids love each other.

7 comments:
Oh my goodness, I had no idea you were doing that this week. Congratulations! What a wonderful moment for your family.
Congratulations! That's wonderful news.
yeah!Can't believe it's been 6 months!
So awesome! I wish we could have been there. I can't wait to see how these two boys get into trouble together the older Jacob gets!
Yea!! Both your boys are getting so big.
I wonder why Sam could be so tired ... ? Hahaha. Congrats. Can't wait for the sealing tomorrow!
YAY! Congratulations! What beautiful boys they are. Wish we could have been there for the legalization and for the temple.
Post a Comment