Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Visit from Savanna

I finally asked Savanna, Jacob's birthmom, if she minded if I posted pictures of her. She was totally fine with it, so here she is with Jacob. I know she thinks Jacob looks like his birthfather, but I see tons of resemblance to her. She's been able to visit almost every month since Jacob was born, so she gets to watch him grow and change. I get so lazy about sending her pictures and reports because what's that compared to the real thing?! Adam, as usually, did not want to be left out. Especially since Jacob was involved!

2 comments:

Mary said...

What beautiful photos that Jacob will treasure. You and I have discussed this before, and I must commend you for doing an open adoption. Not having these kinds of photos and interactions myself is something I have always felt lacking in my life. You are such a wonderful and loving mother!

James and Summer said...

Abby says - hey! there is Adam! i know him, he is my friend!
abbyhihiryiuhjhbjjnj bjghi jgjh njthjkhkshujgkjaghuh jwhthhtyjhtiy hugbyud abby