This is my desk.
Do you see the piles of receipts sitting in the inbox? The blue paper is a postage due notice from the post office. It's at least a month old. This desk reminds me of the bills to be paid, accounts to be reconciled (personal and company), Mary Kay orders to be taken, Primary calls to make. . . the list goes on. In fact, if you look closely, under the camera case is my trusty legal pad with my list of things to do.
But instead of all that, here I am (enjoy the headless self-portrait):
Can anyone blame me?
3 comments:
Love it! That's exactly what it's like at my house. Cute pumpkin outfit by the way. Is there a fullfledged costume coming soon?
Perhaps this deserves its own post, but I am of the opinion that Halloween is Satan's holiday. It's one of the only holidays that is not religious or patriotic. And we put out ghosts and monsters and all things scary. Thus, I have boycotted it for years.
In addition, I HATE all holidays that deluge children with candy. I believe Christmas stockingis should include an orange, walnuts (that are impossible to crack and eat) and a handful of M&M's.
But at least I can control what candy my son receives at Christmas. Not so with Halloween.
On top of all this, for the first several years of his life Adam has been petrified of Halloween. Until this year he has freaked out by those who are dressed up, hates dressing up himself, and is so shy he can't stand to go to the door and say "trick or treat" even if that means he gets zero candy.
So that's the long way of saying, no, probably no baby costumes.
But, Sam might make me.
That's what my paper pile looks like, and I don't even have a newborn! You're doing great. Just keep going. Enjoy every minute of this stage, you'll get to all the other stuff eventually.
Post a Comment