Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

We celebrated my birthday at my Uncle Joel and Aunt Jayleene's house. Grandma got me this cake--it was FANTASTIC! It was chocolate on one side, yellow on the other, with vanilla pudding in between the two layers, and frosted with WHIPPED CREAM. So good!
Here's Erin and I--that's Matt's wife. Behind us is Grandma Gerry.
This is Matt holding Kaylee, Lainey, and Ella. The last two are his.
Sarah holding Logan, and Jacob walking by
Erin with Ella.
Adam (after I said "smile")
Here are Sam and I. I always forget how tall he is until I see a picture of us.
My great Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Harry were there, along with my Great Uncle Johnny and Aunt Mary. Cousin Erica joined us as well.
It was a great birthday and so fun to spend with this group of extended family that I don't see as often.

No comments: