Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Halloween

Let me begin by saying that I don't really like Halloween. Something about witches, devils, ghosts, and zombies suggests that it is Satan's holiday. Add to that giving little children tons of candy for no apparent reason, and I'm convinced that it is.

I have softened, because even if you hate Halloween, it's cute to dress your children up as Bob the Builder or a Lion, or something like that. Who can resist playing dress ups?!?

For some reason, I always totally fail when it comes to getting cute Halloween pictures.

Here is Jacob on Halloween. You can see his latest "war wound"--a nice triangle cut in the forehead from falling onto the corner of the banister.


We went to Adam's school Halloween parade, and this was the best picture I got of Adam. 


Jacob enjoyed wandering around and visiting all the people. He was slightly obsessed with the basketball hoop.


I decided I needed better pictures, so I made the boys dress up the other day. Now this is more like it. I especially love that you can see Jacob's new top teeth. 


What a sweet little monkey! On Halloween I called him "chubba chimp."


And here are some good pictures of Adam, as a Ninja. He wasn't allowed to wear the mask at school, or bring the sword. So he ended up looking like a fire nation soldier (name that show).


Close up, dramatic shot. Believe it or not, I didn't pose him. This is ALL NATURAL.


And the two boys together. Jacob was melting down by this point, so we came full circle to Halloween!

1 comment:

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

I LOVE your boys! They are so stinkin cute!!!