wait...who are all those kids? For some reason my kids always go to sleep faster and more cheerfully when I put them all down together with their cousin Wiley. Go figure!
They are the kids I tend a couple of days a week. T and Th afternoon I have 5--my boys (5yrs and 9 months), two sisters (3 years and 2 months) and another little girl (2 years). So it's really crazy, but then really nice when everyone sleeps!
3 comments:
How do you get them all to sleep at the same time? My 2 won't even do that! :)
wait...who are all those kids? For some reason my kids always go to sleep faster and more cheerfully when I put them all down together with their cousin Wiley. Go figure!
They are the kids I tend a couple of days a week. T and Th afternoon I have 5--my boys (5yrs and 9 months), two sisters (3 years and 2 months) and another little girl (2 years). So it's really crazy, but then really nice when everyone sleeps!
Post a Comment