What a wonderful day--we were able to have Jacob sealed to us! It's such a neat thing--most people believe in "Families are Forever," but the gospel of Jesus Christ offers that promise and covenant in the temple.

We let Adam choose the temple, and he picked Draper. We had a chance to go through this temple during the open house, before it was dedicated. Adam loved it.

The picture I really wanted was of our family all dressed in white. Adam even wore a white tie. He looked so grown up! And Jacob was in the same outfit Adam wore to be sealed to us 5 years ago.

This is a picture of the sealing room (I copied this picture from LDS.org, so I know it's okay to post it). It was so wonderful to be there surrounded by family. I missed having my mom and dad (they are on a mission in Africa), but as my mom pointed out, they are serving the Lord and our family will be blessed. Jacob is just one of the blessings that has come since they've been gone.

Again, many of my siblings took off before the pictures, but here is about half of the group.
3 comments:
CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING, EMILY!! We're so happy for you guys. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!
Love,
Erin
Sorry we couldn't be there. We're so happy for you and your growing family!
Yay! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment