Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The World According to Adam

Adam has become our resident photographer and roving reporter. This usually results in hundreds of pictures, and tens of videos. Here are a few select photos:
Self Portrait

Artsy shot of the window.

Rusty. From an angle only Adam enjoys.

Jacob, with a look that is both interested and concerned about what is happening. Closeup of Jacob's whale jammies.
Adam uses a fancy SLR--a Canon 10D to be exact. Sometimes the focus can be tricky.
Self portrait (again).
From Adam's point of view, I'm always tired.
And Sam is always working on the computer.
Another artsy shot out the window at sunset.
(Note: this is the only picture in the series that was NOT taken by Adam. It's so representative, I had to include it.)
This is us all day--me holding Jacob, Adam waiting for me to be done so I can do something for him.

1 comment:

Kaila said...

Adam and Alex will have to be our holiday photographers this year.