Saturday, April 5, 2008

Warning: Weak of stomach should not read

Adam: Dad, look at this booger! Emily: Oh gross, Adam! Here's a tissue. Adam: No, it's my booger, and I'm going to eat it. Sam: Do you need any salt? Emily: I have to leave the room.

2 comments:

Momma Steele said...

Emily, So glad you have joined the blogging world. Forget the perpetual christmas letter idea - we just love the pictures and funny stories. I've been meaning to write you a letter. Your note to me last month was a BIG hit. I had totally forgotten I made you the temple dress - and I am so glad you still use it. That made my day, heck it made my whole month. Thanks for writing. I'm planning on driving Jon (yes - he's that big already - graduating this spring and going to BYU in the fall) and Savannah out to the Y in August - we'll have to hit Cafe Rio again - that was the best. Love and Miss You : )

Demi said...

In a similar situation my nephew said ,"You stole my boogers! Give them back!"